[Nfbmo] board meeting lunch

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at charter.net
Mon Sep 25 15:17:19 UTC 2017

Hello federationist. Columbia is looking forward to seeing all of you
Saturday.

The cost of lunch is $8.0, it will be a box lunch from HyVee.

Your choice is between ham and, turkey, or vegetarian. You may have it with
or without cheese. The box will include a 6 inch sandwich, chips, fruit and
a cookie.  We will also have bottled water.

Please let me know what your choice is by 9:00am on Thursday.

You may email me directly at debbiewunder at charter.net
<mailto:debbiewunder at charter.net>  or leave a message on our home phone,
573874 1774

Again, we are very excited about hosting the board meeting, and  having many
of you stay for our chapter picnic.

Debbie

Presiden, Columbia Chapter