[Nfbmo] pie in the eye

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 28 20:44:54 UTC 2017

Just think of all of the times you wished I had talked less at the board
meetings, had not cut you off, or that I would not have appointed you to
some committee or other that got you caught out on an action point. This is
your opportunity to make things right, to get even, and you don't even have
to talk behind my back to do it. Let's have some fun! Five dollars gets you
three shots: of course, we all know that I am one of the untouchables!

Good luck to all who wish to participate. Let's HAVE A GREAT TIME!