[NFBMO] Capitol Plaza staff training

Rita Lynch ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com
Tue Apr 10 01:22:11 UTC 2018

Hi Julie and others,

Regarding the staff training, I was asked and did go talk with the staff. The only staff who attended were the heads of departments and they said they would pass on the training tips to the staff in their sections. I am sorry you felt the staff was too pushy and made you uncomfortable. I did point out that if they saw one of us that they felt needed assistance to just ask if they could assist, but if we said no to let it go and know that they did all they needed to do. If we accepted assistance, I showed them how to best assist. I did the best I could in training those who were there.

We appreciate your thoughts and did our best in hosting the convention to please all of our group.

Take care!

Rita

  .