[NFBMO] Commendations

Randy C randycarmack at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 06:49:37 UTC 2018

Dear Julie, the Columbia Chapter & the entire state affiliate

It is my great honor to accept both of the commendations bestowed upon me.
I hold this organization and its membership with great esteem and I deeply
appreciate your acknowledgments.  Peter Finch said, "Success is not two
cars or a swimming pool.  It's the approval of your peers."  I would
wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Finch.  Your unsolicited endorsement of my
efforts with the website makes everything worthwhile.

I am very proud to serve this great organization and all of its members.
It is my hope to continue to serve you in this and many other endeavors for
years to come.

With great gratitude,
Randy Carmack
NFBMO.org Website Administrator