[NFBMO] Reminder: Membership Committee meets tonight

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 21:05:07 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late reminder.  There is a meeting of the membership
committee tonight at 8:00 PM.  We will be discussing ideas for
strengthening our local chapters.  Please join us!  As far as I know
we're still using this number.  If this information is not correct or
we have found another one that works with T-Mobile, please send it
along.  Thanks.

Call (605)468-8005
Access Code: 1774

--
Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division,