[NFBMO] Update on Bill

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 19:40:01 UTC 2018

Hello All,

For of you who are not on Facebook, I thought i would update everyone on whats going on with Bill Wilson. my husband or human Bill lol

We went to Dallas last week for the transplant team to evaluate  Bill for his double lung transplant. After meeting with the transplant team they have agreed he is too healthy for a transplant right now. Thats what we expected they would say. The bigger thing is they want us to keep going back to Dallas every four months.

Since this is something we were not planning on, at least the every four months part, I have decided to put ALL my profits from my Mary Kay business to the travel expenses going back and forth to Dallas. My goal is to pay for us to fly there so Bill only has to take two days vacation from work instead of three. If you know Bill and me we are not one to ask for help, so this is my way of helping him.

I just want to say thank you for all you prayers and positive thoughts you have sent to my family. My federation family gives me more strength than you all will ever know.
Amy Wilson