[NFBMO] I phone question

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:01:30 UTC 2018

Good morning Brian I seem to recall that Verizon would allow its telephone service subscribers to access NFL games through something called NFL pass. Another possibility is a website which address is I believe football radio.com. Although I have had not much success listening to NFL games they do seem to carry a lot of college streams. Good luck Fred Olver

Sent from my iPhone