[NFBMO] Sad News

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 05:14:58 UTC 2018

Dear Federation Family,

I am writing to ask that you keep Ruby Polk and her family in your prayers.
Ruby's mother, Lillian Daniels, passed away late Tuesday.

Ruby left on Tuesday morning after receiving a call that her mother who had
been sick for some time had gotten worse. Thankfully, Ruby was able to get
to her mother to be with her as she slipped away. Ruby's daughter (lily and
Terry) join her in California on Saturday. Their presence is of great
comfort to Ruby. However, I know it is difficult for them as well.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, August 30 in California. I know
your thoughts and prayers will be much appreciated.

Let me say thank you to all on behalf of Ruby until she is able to get home
and connected again with her Federation Family.

Shelia

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>