[NFBMO] an addition to my HELP! message

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 17:20:18 UTC 2018

I forgot to add my phone number to this email so people can call me. I'll
give a voicemail number where people can leave a message. That number is
3148840611. Thanks.
I’m in the consumer directed services part of the home help program, and I
need to find someone to work for me. I have a list of people, but they all
say that my neighborhood is too far for them to travel. I live in the
central west end of St. Louis. Can anyone recommend someone for me? Thanks
muchly.
Nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com