[NFBMO] Transition to Blindness Conference Call Tonight

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 20 01:54:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

Does randy still use randy.carmack at gmail.com?
I'm still looking for a reply.
Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jenny Carmack via NFBMO
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 2:56 PM
To: nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jenny Carmack <jcarmack314 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBMO] Transition to Blindness Conference Call Tonight

Happy holidays Friends,

Tonight is the night for our monthly transition to blindness conference
call.  The call is open to anyone who would like to join.
This is a time of sharing joys, concerns, questions, ideas, and much more.

Below you will find the call in information.  Please spread the word to
anyone else who may wish to join our call.

Time: 8:30 PM
Phone Number: 605-468-8005
Pass Code: 1774

We hope to talk to you on the call this evening.

Jenny