[NFBMO] Hotel Rooms - reserve now!

escoulter at centurytel.net escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 7 21:00:30 UTC 2018

Here is what I would do:
Make the reservation using your card, they will check to see if the card is
legitimate  but not charge or put a hold until you check-in.
Pay cash when you check-in for how many nights you will be staying. The
hotel at that time will then put a security hold  on your card  to cover any
potential damages you do to the room for usually 3 business days but not
charge your card. I do not know the amount of the hold.
You can also request when you check-in that no incidental charges be allowed
on your room like restaurant and gift shop; most hotels will do this,
Gene