[NFBMO] HB2171

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 02:44:32 UTC 2018

Perhaps we should get together before Monday to talk over a few things.
There are several bills we should educate ourselves about that are not on
our fact sheet. Whether we take a position or not, I think we want to be
aware of the bills that we may be asked about. I certainly don't like to be
caught off guard.

For Example: in addition to the H.R. 2171 there is senate bill 910 that is
very similar that Senator Sader introduced . Also there is H.B. 2328 to
repeal the blind employee waiver. We brought this to the attention of the
legislature two years ago.

WE may not be able to get everyone on the call but is we could get some of
us together, I think it would be worth if.

Shelia