[NFBMO] is there a chapter in independence or areas around there

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:38:45 UTC 2018

Hello Joanne
My name is amy Wilson and I am the president of the old room chapter in Warrensburg Missouri. We are the closest chapter to Odessa. We would love to have you and we also offer transportation from Odessa to our meetings in Warrensburg you can give me a call at 660-441-1907. Look forward to hearing from you

Amy Wilson

Sent from my iPhone