[NFBMO] Jefferson City Seminar

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Wed Feb 14 16:14:03 UTC 2018

I would like to echo the congratulations. The committee did a phenomenal job of getting things together and organizing. Thank you to all who were involved and you did a phenomenal job. I am very glad to hear that we will soon have a connection in such a prominent position.  Thank you to all of your hard work.  You all worked very hard and it shined through.

Sent from my iPhone