[NFBMO] URGENT! Hotel Rooms

escoulter at centurytel.net escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 26 21:45:34 UTC 2018

All rooms at the Capitol Plaza  with two beds are sold out! Read
carefully.

First, if you need a king bed you are fine but still need to make your
reservations right away.

Second, if you do not need the two bed room you have already reserved
Email me right away and we may be able to trade  you to a King room with
someone who needs a  two bed room who has not  made their reservation or
has already been assigned a king room (including scholarship winners).

My Email is escoulter at centurytel.net <mailto:escoulter at centurytel.net>
using subject Room Trade.

Third, if you have not made your reservations there are a limited number
of mini-suites available which have a King bed and sofa sleeper that
will be charged at the same $89.00 per night rate. Do not, I repeat do
not, use these suites unless you would absolutely require two beds be
respectful of your fellow convention attendees.

The deadline remains March 12 and as you can see will likely not be
extended as the hotel is totally full except for the rooms set aside for
us.

If you get stuck with a king room you can also call the hotel after
March 10 and see if there have been any cancellations of two bed
accommodations.

The hotel phone number  is 573-635-1234. Make sure you state you are
with the National Federation of the Blind.

Thanks for heeding this message.

Gene

PS- less than 30 people have registered for convention and only 3 of 13
board members have registered thus far. So, I look forward to seeing
those registrations roll in.