[NFBMO] URGENT! Hotel Rooms

escoulter at centurytel.net escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Feb 27 02:26:23 UTC 2018

I do not think a backup hotel is required at this point. We have at
least 21 rooms left in our block but folks need to make their
reservations so that we know, in advance what we are up against. If the
Capitol plaza cannot provide 50 rooms for Friday and Saturday nights
they would breach the contract and they are well aware of this. However,
after March 13 they WILL NOT hold our rooms.  By the same token if we do
not fill our block there are penalties assessed against the affiliate
so, for now, do not suggest any alternative.
Gene