[NFBMO] NFBMO.org Outage

Randy C randycarmack at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 04:15:45 UTC 2018

Sorry David & Everyone else,

I was under the assumption that both servers were housed in the same
location and that it was possible that what might affect one could also
affect the other.

OK Everyone, Outage for NFBMO.org is CANCELLED.  Outage for NFB.org is
STILL in effect.

I guess this means that I get no 4 hour break.  No rest for the weary.  LOL.

Thanks,
Randy Carmack
NFBMO.org Website Administrator