[NFBMO] peer support calls

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 15:45:54 UTC 2018

Hello All,

In the last month I started facilitating a peer support conference call through 1Touch Project. It occurred to me I haven’t told my favorite people. lol

Calls are every monday at 8pm and Thursday at noon both central time. Calls focus on ways to use self-defense, reasons for wanting to learn self-defense and many other topics. If this sounds like something you would be interested in participating in you can call the conference line number at 712-432-6301 access code 585801.

If you have any questions you can email me or call me personally at 660-441-1907
Thank you for your time.
Amy Wilson