[NFBMO] FW: State Board Meeting

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 06:25:36 UTC 2018

I am resending the message below as there are board members that have not
responded to Rita Lynch with their lunch orders.

Whether you are ordering lunch or not, it is helpful to RSVP if you plan to
be at the board meeting. This helps the chapter to set up the room and plan
in general.

Your deadline for lunch is Monday. Please contact Rita if you have not done
so.

Shelia

Greetings Federation Friends,

You will remember it was agreed to hold the January 2018 State Board Meeting
in Jefferson City on Saturday, 01-13-18. Our Chapter has arranged to have
the meeting at the Hawthorn Community Room, 3600 Amazonas Dr. This is
located near the Capitol Mall, approximately eight miles west of the State
Capitol, just off Hwy. 50 West and then off West Truman Blvd. We have also
arranged to have lunch catered by Hy-Vee for $9.00. The choices are ham,
roast beef or turkey on wheat along with three sides. Bottled water will be
provided by our Chapter but feel free to bring any other drinks you prefer.
Coffee and refreshments will be available upon your arrival. I will need to
have all orders for lunch no later than Monday, 01-08-18. I will respond to
all orders so you will know that I received the message.

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this
information. My phone contacts are home, 573-634-3865 or cell, 573-230-4506.
I will need to have all orders no later than Monday, January 8th. Thanks in
advance for your prompt response to this request. Take care and we look
forward to seeing you in just two weeks.

Rita A. Lynch