[NFBMO] With A Little Bit of NAC

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 02:43:13 UTC 2018

Source:
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm13/bm1307/bm130702.htm

**With A Little Bit of NAC
Tune: "Little Bit of Luck"
Words by Jim Erhard and Maureen Sheedy

1. They say that blind guys have trouble with employment.
It appears to be a problem with the eye.
They say that blind guys have trouble with employment, but
With a little bit of NAC, with a little bit of NAC,
You can live your life on SSI.

(Refrain:) With a little NAC, with a little NAC,
With a little NAC you'll live on SSI.
With a little NAC, with a little NAC,
With a little bit of bloomin' NAC.

2. They say the agency has got the finest people.
The staff diplomas clutter up the wall.
They say the agency has got the finest people, but
With a little bit of NAC, With a little bit of NAC,
They will be no help to you at all.

(Refrain:) With a little NAC, with a little NAC,
With a little NAC, they'll be no help at all.
With a little NAC, with a little NAC,
With a little bit of bloomin' NAC.

3. They say a blind guy could be a secretary
If someone sighted will read the printed page.
They say a blind guy could be a secretary, but
With a little bit of NAC, with a little bit of NAC,
You would only get a workshop wage.

(Refrain:) With a little NAC, with a little NAC,
With a little NAC, you'd get a workshop wage,
With a little NAC, with a little NAC,
With a little bit of bloomin' NAC.

4. They say that blindness is such a tragic hassle.
We need that extra expert help to get along.
They say that blindness is such a tragic hassle, but
With a little bit of NAC, with a little bit of NAC,
You'd get milk and cookies and a song.

(Refrain:) With a little NAC, with a little NAC,
With a little NAC they'll sell you for a song.
With a little NAC, with a little NAC,
With a little bit of bloomin' NAC.

5. They say that blind guys have trouble with our travel.
We get lost no matter where we try to roam.
They say that blind guys have trouble with our travel, but
With a little bit of NAC, with a little bit of NAC,
You'd get lost while you're inside your home.

(Refrain:) With a little NAC, with a little NAC,
With a little NAC you're lost inside your home.
With a little NAC, with a little NAC,
With a little bit of bloomin' NAC.

6. They say that blind guys must have the best of training.
On this one point, I most certainly agree.
They say that blind guys must have the best of training, but
With a little NAC, with a little NAC,
You get sighted people who can't see.

(Refrain:) With a little NAC, with a little NAC,
With a little NAC the sighted folks can't see,