[NFBMO] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB President Receives Automotive Innovation Award

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 03:21:38 UTC 2018

Well, I don't hink we should hold fully autonomous vehicles to a higher standar than driver-operated vehicles. If a person darts in front of a car and gets run over, whether vy a driver or a fully autonomous vehicle then it is atragedy to be sure. But if the accident can't be avoided then what difference does it make whether a human is driving the car or a computer? It reminds me of Uber and Lyft. The media gives us stories all the time about bad Uber and Lyft drivers. But what about traditional cab drivers? I am sure there ar some bad apples in that bunch. Again, what difference does it make whether the driver works for Yellow Cab or Uber? If they did something bad, then it's bad.

Regards

Daniel