[NFBMO] How to Join NFB List Serves

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 05:59:32 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

This document has been requested of me several times over the last few
months, so I thought I would share it here.  If you know of members
who are not connected to our list, please send along these
instructions.  Likewise, if your fellow chapter members are not on
this list, please share these instructions with your chapter when it
next meets.  Membership begins with connection, so let's get our
fellow blind Missourians connected with our list serve!  Thanks.

--
Julie A. McGinnity
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; President, National Federation of the