[NFBMO] July 2018 Blind Missourian

Kay Malmquist kay.malmquist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:27:42 UTC 2018

I can't believe I'm asking this, but apparently I either didn't get the
message with the attachment or accidentally deleted it.  Could someone
please tell me how to find a copy of the Blind Missourian?  Thanks much.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist at gmail.com

Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Eleanor Roosevelt - 1884-1962, Former First Lady of the United States