[NFBMO] Trivia questions

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Sat Jul 14 21:02:32 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,
On August 11th, the Mineral Area Chapter will be holding a That’s So Eighties Trivia night.  We are trying to find theme related NFB questions to add into the mix.  I think it will be a great educational opportunity.  So, we are asking the help of those who are great historians and those who just love trivia to help us come up with a list.  We are having a chapter meeting on the 18th of this month and I would like to have a list of possible questions.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.
Roger

Sent from my iPhone