[NFBMO] June 29

Robin robin at mindsrealm.net
Sat Jun 2 16:20:14 UTC 2018

Hi all, I wanted to let you know about a meet up on Friday, June 29 at the Union Station Hotel in St. Louis Missouri at 6:00 PM with the national fitness challenge group from Knoxville, Tennessee. We plan to take a bus to have dinner at Morgan Street brewery and then walk back to the Union Station Hotel. If you have questions, please feel free to call or email me. But I wanted to invite everyone who participated in the national fitness challenge even though I know many of you are not in St. Louis. But, we would love to get together with you if you are able to join us. Thank you, Robin

Sent from my iPhone