[NFBMO] Missouri Association of Blind Students (MOABS)

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 21:56:07 UTC 2018

Calling All Students:

The Missouri student division is going to have a conference call this
Tuesday June 12th at 7 PM.  If you are a student or thinking about
going to school then you should join us.  If you know  someone who is
a student, please share this information with them.

On this call we will get to know each other a little, talk about what
we would like to see the student division doing, and plan for and
activity/event in the near future.

The call in number is 605-468-8005 and the pass code is 5222.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at 314-239-9776
(call or text) or students at nfbmo.org

Thank You,
Jenny Carmack
MOABS  President