[NFBMO] Time Slots for Missouri Table at National Convention

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 23:47:09 UTC 2018

 Carol,

Put me down for 11:00 am - 12:00 pm on Wednesday July 4th.
                          and 3:45 pm - 5:00 pm.
                                 8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.  on Thursday July 5th

Gene Fleeman, Second Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of MO
http://www.nfbmo.org/
President, MO Assoc. of Blind Merchants
*http://www.nfbmo.org/node/65 <http://www.nfbmo.org/node/65>*
(573)-855-9667
gfleeman55 at gmail.com

Live the life you want

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 6:34 PM Gene Fleeman <gfleeman55 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Carol,
> I had an issue with the last email, so here is the rest of it.
>

> Put me down for *11:00 am - 12:00 pm on Wednesday July 4th.*
> *                          and 3:45 pm - 5:00 pm.*
> *                                 8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. on Thursday July
> 5th*

*                                     7:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m.  on Friday July
6th.*