[NFBMO] CCTV

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:58:39 UTC 2018

I have an old CCTV (from the early 2000s) that I am  looking to donate
to someone or somewhere.  It currently works, but because it is older
I cannot  guarantee how long it will work.  I have tried to give it to
the society for the blind, libraries, and coleges and they tell me
that either they already have what they need or they want it to be
more up to date.  If anyone needs a CCTV or knows of  someone else who
does  please let me know.  Or if anyone has some other ideas of places
that may take it, I am open to ideas.

Thanks,
Jenny