[NFBMO] Missouri Caucus At National Convention

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 05:02:13 UTC 2018

Dear Fellow Missourians,

If you will be attending the National Federation of the Blind convention, in
Orlando, please note that we will hold our Missouri Affiliate Caucus on the
evening of Tuesday, July 3rd at 9:00 p.m. Please check with me when you
arrive to find out the room number for the caucus. Also, if you see others
from Missouri, please help be sure they know about the caucus.

If you have not signed up to work a shift at the Missouri Table in the
Exhibit Hall, please let Carol Morgan know when you can volunteer.

I want to be sure you all know how to reach me during the convention. My
cell phone number is 816-679-5258. Please do not hesitate to call me, if you
need anything. Have a safe trip to Orlando and I look forward to seeing you
at the convention in just a few days now!

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>