[NFBMO] National Scholarship Application Deadline Is March 31

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 23:55:30 UTC 2018

Dear Missouri Blind Students,

I hope if you are a student in Missouri reading this message that you are in
the process of completing your 2018 National Federation of the Blind
Scholarship application. I am reposting the details here.

The National Federation of the Blind offers thirty scholarships annually to
blind students from across the United States. Any legally blind, full-time
college or graduate student may apply, as well as graduating high school
seniors who will be attending college full-time in the fall of 2018. Check
out the link below for eligibility information and to apply!

 <https://nfb.org/scholarships> https://nfb.org/scholarships

The application deadline is March 31, 2018. All finalists must attend the
entire convention of the National Federation of the Blind, to be held from
July 3-8 in Orlando, Florida. The NFB scholarship program is our investment
in the future of blind people who demonstrate scholastic aptitude,
leadership, and service. All blind college students are encouraged to apply!

Best Wishes To All Applicants,

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>