[NFBMO] Convention stuff - please read

escoulter at centurytel.net escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 11 17:18:57 UTC 2018

Importantly anyone only thinking about coming to our convention MUST
make their hotel reservations no later than this Tuesday March 13! You
can cancel up to a couple days before without penalty. No hold will be
put on your card. Call the Capitol Plaza at 573-635-1234 to make
reservations.
Also, as of this moment only57 folks have registered for convention and
I am sure no one wants to miss President Riccobono!
Gene