[NFBMO] Technology Seminar

david hertweck david.hertweck at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 21:51:36 UTC 2018

First a technology seminar is a super idea

What about some STEM topics a few ideas follow.

1. basic electronics learning using snap circuts quick intro as to  how they
can be used
2. non visual technolgy for learning math
3. Entro to rasperry pi and how blind hobbyists are making it accessable.
4. intro / overview to how blind people are making inroads into STEM (NFB in
STEM)

Think your technolgy