[NFBMO] Details about our annual auction at state convention

carol morgan cmcares at att.net
Fri Mar 16 01:44:21 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,
We will be having our annual auction at state convention on Saturday evening following the banquet. Gene Fleeman will be in charge this year since I will be unable to attend.. If you have any items for the auction please let Gene know by emailing him at gfleeman55 at gmail.com. If you have any auction items that need to get to the convention before that weekend please send them to Rita Lynch 1405 W. McCarty St.  Jefferson City , MO. 65109, If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Carol Morgan
NFB-MO
Ways and Means Chair
cmcares at att.net