[NFBMO] Gov. Greitens announces results of investigation into possible blind pension fraud

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 23 19:43:20 UTC 2018

I am all for eliminating fraud. Congratulations to the governor on this
initiative. I cannot figure out for the life of me how someone could get a
doctor to specify that his vision was so poor that he could get the blind
pension and so good that he could get a driver's license.

gation-into-possible-blind-pension-fraud/

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon