[NFBMO] NFB of Missouri State Convention Agenda

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 05:11:23 UTC 2018

The NFB of Missouri State Convention will soon be here. The dates are April
5-8, 2018 at the Capitol Plaza Hotel in Jefferson City, MO. The convention
agenda is attached to this message.

We invite all who are interested to join us for our fifty-sixth Annual
convention. If you cannot attend, we do plan to stream the convention. A
link will be posted on this list and at our webpage which is Nfbmo.org.

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>