[NFBMO] Kansas City Chapter to Sell Popcorn from Popcorn Heaven at State Convention

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 00:54:41 UTC 2018

Greeting NFB of Missouri Members & Friends:

This year the Kansas City Chapter will be selling Popcorn from Popcorn Heaven at state convention. The bags ar resealable 6 by 9 inches (48 ounces).

We will be selling the following 6 flavors:
Caramel
Red Hot Cinnamon
Movie Theather Butter
Cheese
White Cheddar
Loaded Baked Potato

Each bag is $10. We will take cash or checks made out to NFB of KC. Pleas come by our table to sample before you buy.

Regards

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.mfbmo.org