[NFBMO] Legislation Action Needed

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 03:21:53 UTC 2018

Hello NFBMO Members and Friends,

I am posting to request that all of you take a moment early next week to
call Senator McCaskill and Senator Blunt to ask them to cosponsor  S. 2559 -
the Marrakesh Treaty Implementation Act. You can be connected to both
offices by calling the capitol switchboard at 202-224-3121.

Thanks,

Shelia

Excerp from President Riccobono's Notebook

The US Senate Judiciary Committee is scheduled to take up consideration of
the Marrakesh Treaty Implementation Act (S. 2559) at its next executive
business meeting. The meeting may be held as soon as May 10, with
consideration of the treaty itself by the Foreign Relations Committee to
follow very shortly thereafter. Ahead of these votes, we have been
encouraged to urge senators to cosponsor the bill. Please call both of your
US senators and ask them to cosponsor S. 2559, the Marrakesh Treaty
Implementation Act, which will put more accessible books in the hands of
blind Americans at home and abroad. You can reach your senate offices by
calling the capitol switchboard at 202-224-3121.

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>