[NFBMO] FW: National Federation of the Blind Member Makes History at the 122nd Running of the Boston Marathon

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 00:41:57 UTC 2018

Feed: Voice of the Nation's Blind Blog
Posted on: Monday, May 14, 2018 11:00 PM
Author: Michael Davis
Subject: National Federation of the Blind Member Makes History at the 122nd Running of the Boston Marathon

I am a long-time member of the National Federation of the Blind and have served as treasurer of the Tidewater Chapter of the NFB of Hampton Roads since 2009. Mr. Stewart Prost serves as our current chapter president. I want to tell all of you how much I appreciate being a part of the National Federation of the Blind.

View article...<https://nfb.org/blog/article/3574>