[NFBMO] transition to blindness conference call

b_wekamp at mediacombb.net b_wekamp at mediacombb.net
Fri May 18 00:45:58 UTC 2018

Hello:  I'll be there.

Brian Wekamp

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jenny Carmack via NFBMO
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:39 PM
To: nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jenny Carmack <jcarmack314 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBMO] transition to blindness conference call

Hello friends,

It is already the third Thursday in May.  Tonight is our monthly transition
to blindness conference call.  Anyone is welcome to join this call. It is at
8pm.

The call in number is 605-468-8005 and the pass code is 1774

Please share this information with anyone you think may be interested.
I look forward to talking with you later this evening.

Jenny Carmack