[NFBMO] Blind Pension Legislation

Carol Coulter cjcoulter59 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 20:45:10 UTC 2018

Blind pension was never based on how much the blind individual made but
rather your resources. So if you are spending what you are making and not
holding over a certain amount in some sort of savings you are fine. I am
sure Gene C. will correct me if I am wrong. The only down fall to this is,
being able to save for a down payment on a home or putting away for your
kids college education. However, we shouldn't complain too much and be
happy we have what we have.The driver's license doesn't bother me because
blind people shouldn't be driving. They should give you some time to switch
forms of ID. Changing whether to give raises or not should remain the same
after all I thought that is what started this whole thing in the first
place, the figuring out of the payments.