[NFBMO] Blind Pension Legislation

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at charter.net
Tue May 22 19:50:19 UTC 2018

If a person recently went blind, they may indeed still have their drivers license. There is a grief process, and a time period where I believe people  have a difficult time in making the transition to blindness. It seems to me that giving over  their licens is just part of that adjustment period. CCertainly they could not use it for driving purposes.

Debbie