[NFBMO] Mineral Area Chapter Meeting Location

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Sun Nov 4 20:23:44 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon everyone,
The Mineral Area Chapter has lost our meeting space, and so, we will now be meeting somewhere new.  Our new meeting place is the Farmington Fire Department at 222 East Columbia St, Farmington, Mo 63640.  We will continue to meet the First Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM.  Pot luck dinner remains in effect.  So, our next meeting is this Wednesday, November 7th.

For any questions, you can reach the Chapter President, Roger Crome, at 573-701-8409.

Thanks,
Roger

Sent from my iPhone