[NFBMO] Kansas City Chapter Elects 2019 Board of Directors

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 18 00:32:04 UTC 2018

No, I don't believe this will make the news, but I wanted to announce the chapter elections in the style of a press release to show people that the hard work of PR is not writing the press release itself. All you have to do is follow a few simple rules.

Though I had the titles as heading level 1 and heading level 2, it does not come through in the mailing list that way. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. If anyone has any tips on how to fix this, I would appreciate it. I know when national puts out press releases, they have headings and they come through just fine.

Regards

Daniel