[NFBMO] FW: SMA No More? JAWS and ZoomText Annual Home Licensing: A Win for Consumers

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:48:54 UTC 2018

It's been awhile since I used zoomtext, but I have moved Windows 10
magnifier up to it's max and if
you were to go much higher, you would only be reading a few letters at
a time.
What I'm basically saying is if you have Windows 10, check out it's
magnifier before you automatically
purchase zoomtext. Another advantage it has is it doesn't jump around in
Excel like Zoomtext.

Gene Fleeman, Second Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of MO
http://www.nfbmo.org/