[NFBMO] Kansas City Chapter Elects 2019 Board of Directors

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:40:10 UTC 2018

Congratulations Daniel on being re-elected as President of the Kansas City
Chapter,
and to all others who were elected to their positions. It sounds like you
have a strong slate
on members to carry on the business of the National Federation of the Blind
of Missouri
Kansas City Chapter.

Gene Fleeman, Second Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of MO