[NFBMO] Transition to Blindness Conference Call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 21:10:33 UTC 2018

Hello Friends,

Tomorrow night we will have  the  November Transition to Blindness
Conference Call at 8:30 PM.  This call is open for anyone to join.
Please spread the word to others who may not read this email.  The
call in number is 605-468-8005 and the pass code is 1774.

I personally look forward to these calls each month.  I always learn
something new or gain a new outlook on things.  I  am looking forward
to talking with others tomorrow evening.

Have a Great Day
Jenny Carmack