[NFBMO] Happy Turkey Day and a request

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Thu Nov 22 20:31:59 UTC 2018

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a full tummy!
Currently there are 41 participants in the Anthem USABA Fitness
Challenge who have been challenged to work off their turkey dinners this
weekend in the Turkey Trot Challenge against 15 other teams.
I am asking those of you who are not in the challenge to encourage those
who are  in any way you can; whether it is sending them a pat on the
back or reminding them to charge, sink, and wear their Fitbit or even
going for a walk with them. Anything will help.
For those in the challenge the first day of the challenge we had 36 of
the 41 folks walk for an average of 13,624 on the first day of the
Turkey Trot. That marks the highest average we have ever had!  However,
we still finished behind some much smaller teams of 9 to 11 persons
making it a lot easier for them to get big average numbers. So, we did
	great on the first day -keep up the wonderful work and trot off
that turkey.

Remember we are the Show Me State!
Gene C.