[NFBMO] Turkey trot

Robin House robin at mindsrealm.net
Sun Nov 25 00:49:05 UTC 2018

Hi all,
I hope everyone is enjoying the Thanksgiving weekend. For those of you in the national fitness challenge, keep up the good work in participating in the turkey trot until midnight tomorrow night. Every step counts both in the turkey trot and in the national fitness challenge. In fact, we need every step. I have seen our team go up and down and I am proud of our efforts. Please remember to wear your fit bit and sync regularly. We are currently in fourth place in the turkey trot. I encourage each and everyone of you to get as many steps as you can eat day-this is a team effort and our steps our average. So I am asking each person to give 100%. Thank you, Robin House