[NFBMO] New Announcement - Sports and Recreation Call in two weeks

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:39:09 UTC 2018

Certainly Understood and I was suppose to send out a reminder but got sidetracked helping to get people signed on. There will be times not everyone can be on but as we develop our programing it will be helpful if everyone who can calls it when possible. We will also try tosend out all the essential information.

Thanks,
Shelia

Shelia