[NFBMO] Notice of Public Forum Regarding Rehabilitation Services for the Blind

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:16:30 UTC 2018

Rehabilitation Services for the Blind and the

State Rehab Council for the Blind

Public Forum

The RSB and SRC invite you to a Public Meeting. We would like to hear your
comments and concerns regarding the services we provide Missourians who are
blind and visually impaired. Please plan to attend. You may participate via
conference call by calling...

1-877-820-7831

Conference call pin number required 35666479#

Conference call participants: Please mute your phone while the guest speaker
is talking. At approximately 6:45 the Chairman will open the floor for
comments and questions.

We have invited Clients to come and share their stories with the public.
Please come join us, learn from others and share your story too.

November 1st, 2018

6:00pm - 8:00pm

Alphapointe

7501 Prospect

Kansas City, MO 64132

816-421-5848

To contact RSB or SRC please call (800) 592-6004

Business Meeting: Friday, November 2nd 8:00am to 2:00pm, Holiday Inn Country
Club Plaza Hotel One E. 45th St, Kansas City, MO 64111

Interpreters: Are available upon Request, if you need an interpreter, if you
are deaf-blind, or would like a copy of this announcement in your preferred
medium, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.

Comments: You may submit written comments to Kayla.M.Cole at dss.mo.gov or mail
them to Kayla Cole, P.O. Box 2320, 615 Howerton Ct, Jefferson City MO
65102-2320.

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>